FREE GROUND SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS $50 AND OVER
Select FREE Standard shipping at Checkout.Learn More
Fender Specialist: 1-844-202-0924
Fender Forums: the official community for Fender enthusiasts.
Expand your library of tones as you create your own amp models and effects.
View products this article applies to ...
During the redeeming of your AmpliTube LE/SE software, IK Multimedia will upgrade you to Amplitube 3. This is due to AmpliTube being updated and supported with new features including 64-bit support, AAX support, and much more. Once downloaded and installed you can then proceed to following the steps of Authorization Manager and register Amplitube 3 using the AmpliTube LE/SE serial # you redeemed.
Complete the process as instructed and the AmpliTube LE/SE gear should then be appearing for you. If for any reason you are not seeing the gear, please follow the quick steps here:
Fender FUSE-compatible amps that include Third Party software will have redeemable software serial numbers for those software applications and will need to be authorized. Fender FUSE is included free of charge with all Fender FUSE-compatible amps and does not need to be authorized. To obtain Third Party software serial numbers for these software apps, please follow the step-by-step instructions below:
Note: A Fender Bronco 40 is used as an example here. You will see the same graphics with your amp model listed instead. Please be sure to read through the steps listed below the screen captures for further details on obtaining and authorizing the Third Party software. Note: The Fender G-DEC® 3 amplifiers include Thrid Party software serial number cards in the package and are not redeemable via the Fender FUSE Community account profile page.To obtain serial numbers:
1. Go to http://fuse.fender.com/, sign in to your Fender FUSE Community account and click "Edit Profile".(If you do not have a Fender FUSE Community account, click "Register" in the upper right hand corner to register for an account.)
2. Click the "My Amplifiers" tab and scroll down to the "Add an Amplifier" section.
3. Fill out the appropriate information and be sure to select the model of amplifier you purchased. Enter your amplifier's serial number (located on the rear panel) when prompted.
4. After you have completed registration you should notice a green REDEEM NOW button located under your amplifier model and amp serial number. Click the REDEEM NOW button to redeem your third party software serial numbers.
5. After you click the REDEEM NOW button, your serial numbers will appear. Click on "How to register" for further instructions on registering each application.
Ableton Live download page (You will need to create an account to access the download area):
To access Ableton Live Lite 9 software, follow the steps below. 1. Go to http://www.ableton.com and click on “Log in or Register”. 2. If you don’t have an Ableton account, please fill in the information in the "New Customer?" section. 3. Fill out the necessary information and click “Create Account” 4. Log in to your Ableton account and from the pull down list, select "Add a serial". 5. Enter your Ableton Live Lite 9 Fender Edition serial number and click on "Register Serial". 6. You should now be able to download Ableton Live (Mac or Windows) from your Ableton User Account.
Once you have downloaded and installed Ableton Live, launch the application and you will be prompted to Authorize. Follow the on-screen prompts to authorize Live.
To access Amplitube - Amplitube Free + Custom Shop software, follow the steps below.
With all previous AmpliTube versions (Including AmpliTube LE/SE ), you are required to download AmpliTube 3. This is due to AmpliTube 3 being updated and supported with new features, 64-bit support, AAX support, and much more. You can register using their AmpliTube LE/SE serial and that gear will then open up inside of AmpliTube 3 for continued use. Complete the process as normal. The LE/SE gear should then be appearing for you. If for any reason they are not seeing the gear, please follow the quick steps here: