The Fender® FUSE™ Community: Uploading and Downloading a Preset
View products this article applies to ...
I just created this cool Preset and I'd like to share it with others. How can I do that?
Fender FUSE gives you the ability to upload Presets you've created to the Fender FUSE Community to share with other users.
To upload a Preset to the Fender FUSE Community follow these steps:
- In Fender FUSE, click on the Media Library button.
- Once in the Media Library, click on the Computer Tab. Be sure you are clicking the Computer tab in the Media Library and not the Computer button in the search area.
- Locate the Preset you want to upload in the list of Presets. Right-click on that Preset and you'll be presented with the option to upload. Click Upload.
- You should receive a message informing you that your Preset has been successfully uploaded to the Fender FUSE Community.
To download a Preset directly from the Media Library, follow these steps:
- To login to the Fender FUSE Community, click the login button in the lower right corner of Fender FUSE and sign in.
- Next, click on the Media Library button.
- Once in the Media Library, click on the Web tab. Be sure you are clicking the Web tab in the Media Library and not the Web button in the search area.
- All of the Presets and Band Tracks available on the Fender FUSE Community should be displayed. Locate the Preset you want to download, right-click it, and select Download Preset.
Note: Once you have downloaded your new Preset, you will likely want to save it to your amp. If your amp is connected to your computer and powered on while you are downloading from the Fender FUSE Community site, the Preset should automatically load to your amp in a temporary state for auditioning. If you like the Preset, you can choose to save it to your amp by either pressing the Save button on your amp or by clicking the Save button in Fender FUSE. Once you have selected either of these methods to save the Preset to your amp, you will be asked to select a location and title (if you would like to change it). Once you have confirmed your location and title, press the Save button once again on the amp or the OK button in Fender FUSE to confirm the save.
If you have downloaded a batch of Presets, they should be viewable in the Fender FUSE "Media Library" in the "Computer" tab (center row of tabs). If you would like to save a Preset from the Computer in the Media Library of Fender FUSE to your amp, right-click (control-click Mac) and select "Save Preset to Amp" in the list. You will then be asked to select the location and name as before. Once you confirm this information and save, the selected Preset will be saved to your amp. Keep in mind that when you save a Preset to your amp, you will overwrite the Preset data that was there before.
For more information on how to upload or download Presets please refer to the video tutorials below.
Super Champ X2